Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sugar Plum Fairy

okay, so...today has gone realllyyy well.  up until the end...but lets go through the day really quick.  so this morning, woke up early enough to get a shower before work, which NEVER happens. So that was one thing that boosted my mood.  Went to work...where it went pretty well. Same ol' , same ol'! When I got off at 1:30, I went to the gym and had a FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC workout. Let me just say--I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm building up some massive endurance on the elliptical. :) I was able to stay on it for 50 minutes. yeah, you heard me. 50. WHAT  UP! lol. burned 500 calories...then i went and swam for 15 minutes. rockin! hoping i can do it again tomorrow. i dont see why i couldn't. lol. my legs feel find at the moment. :) they hurt a bit right after, but, now it feels a bit better. i've been letting them rest a bit. :) 

My eating hasn't been too shabby today either.  I had cereal for breakfast, a slimfast for lunch. yogurt parfait for snack, and a lean cuisine pizza for dinner. :) the only part--the bad part--the reason for my title....its cuz i've had this crazy sweet tooth..and it is UNBEARABLE at times. all you dieters out there--what is the cure for this???? Its not like i can go get ice cream or make cookies or anything....that would RUIN my diet. lol. i know having a little here and there doesn't hurt...but theres no doing that with sweets---one bite turns into a cookie turns into 2 cookies turns into the whole batch. LOL.  i've never craved sweets this bad in my life. its ridiculous...usually brushing my teeth would cure the little cravings but it did NOTHING this time.  lame.

anyways. tips, tricks, any advice on getting rid of these monster cravings for monster cookies?

it would be greatly appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment