Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm Sexy and I know It

:) One of my new favorite songs from LMFAO--Sexy and I know It. its such a fun song to work out to (especially when my hubby and I are working out together...cuz then i can sing it to him while i work out. LOL) anyways. so this one is gonna be all about music to work out to. I got an mp3 player last night and I've added a few songs to it (only 39. dang.) and I want more. I've got such a wide variety....songs from my childhood (the OLD Britney Spears, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys....so sue me...) lol. and then i've got songs from today (LMFAO, Adele, Lil Jon, Flo Rida, Maroon 5).....so i mean...i've got several on here...i'm just having issues trying to find more. So what I want from all ya'll today is your top 5 songs that you HAVE to have when you are working out. :) That would be fabulous! Tell me why you like them and why you enjoy working out with them. :)

I always like to have a few slow songs for warm up and cool downs. :)  But yeah...So i've had some issues with finding songs...so what i looked for when choosing the ones i did, I looked for ones that made me feel good (hence old school Britney), ones that made me feel empowered (Adele, Christina), and ones that are just fun (LMFAO, Flo Rida).  Music is my life. I love singing and listening to music. I really wish I had done more with my singing voice in high school instead of wasting it in band. I mean, i dont regret doing band...I wish I had done both. Lately, it seems like all I want to do is sing, or be in another musical which I wont ever get that chance again.  Maybe in another city...but here? It wont happen.  

Anyways back to workout playlists.  I get sidetracked sometimes. ;)   so...i made mine, and i want more music. So...suggestions? Whats your top 5 songs you like to work out with? Why? I wanna know!

peace!


OHHH and btw. weighed in this morning...255.4! 1.6 lbs down since Monday! yay! almost 2lbs this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment