Saturday, January 21, 2012

Honesty is the Key

Honesty.

When you're losing weight (or trying avidly), honest is key in helping you get over any adversions. I want to be honest with you guys--its been a crazy last week. Thats why I haven't posted. I've been ridiculous! Its been fun, but its been busy. I went to the gym ONCE this week. I know. thats sad. I couldn't help it! so lets go through my week because ya'll help keep me accountable and stuff. I feel really bad about it, but I mean, it happens. I can't beat myself up over it, just make a promise to not let myself do that again.

so here goes.
Sunday--well... i closed Sunday night, but daniel and I always count sunday as our "day of rest". We usually take Sundays and one other day off during the week on a good week.
Monday--I was with my family all day. Mom and I went to Hancock fabrics to pick out the fabrics for my quilt (which is awesome, btw!), then my mom and I went to lunch with my brother and sister, then i went home to clean for a few real quick before daniel's aunt came by...then went back to my parents to help my mom with my quilt; ate dinner, came home, went to bed.
Tuesday--worked 7a-12p and went to the gym. did 30 minutes on the elliptical...but couldnt swim because it was storming. went home. curled up in a ball. I hate stormy days.
Wednesday--worked 7a-11a, was gonna go to the gym, but daniel got sick and I wanted to come home to take care of him (i know, i know, sappy!!! but i felt so bad. he never gets sick!)
Thursday--went to the thrift store/lunch with daniel's aunt, didn't get home until almost 5--went to my mom's to start some laundry and work on my quilt some more.
Yesterday--worked 4:30-1130p, but i didn't wake up until 8:30...and i had to go finish my laundry, pick up the house, go by the store, ect ect.
Today--I probably could go to the gym--but i have a killer headache and I can't get rid of it. -.- of course. I work 730-1130 tonight. then i have to be back at work at noon tomorrow. so... lets just say i'm gonna start back on Monday.

Its been crazy. This week looks a little less busy...but not much.  Like I said, I wanted to be honest with you guys...HOWEVER. I do want to brag a little because this is just awesome. I have not eaten very well these past couple days...I mean, I haven't eaten bad, per say, but not as good as i should. buttttt the reason i'm bragging is that i'm still at 253.2! lol. i got on the scale this morning and was like "dear god, please dont let me be back up!!!!" and i wasn't! that makes me proud. lol.

so. but anyways. This weeks schedule?? busy, but not as busy as this past week.
Sunday--work 1230p-830p
Monday--work 7a-12p; gym afterwards
Tuesday--OFF; gym hopefully that morning (maybe zumba...who knows); out with dawn for lunch! bstreet!
Wednesday--OFF again; gym sometime that day; cleaning; ect
Thursday--working 7a-11a; gym after
Friday--working 11:30-630; probably skipping the gym that day.
Saturday--working 6a-10a; gym afterwards.

hoping i can keep up with it. Someone please help me stay focused this week! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment