Saturday, January 14, 2012

Positive Moods

So guys, I'm down to 253.6 thats a total of 3.4lbs. Thats not bad...not as fast as I'd like, but with work and stuff,  its not gonna go as well as I thought at all times. :) hahaha. I had a good workout yesterday, but I was sooo tired when I got home...it was ridiculous. Today I'm hoping that I can get some laundry done, go to the gym, figure out whats wrong with my cat, and get some stuff done around the house before i have to work tonight. :)

I've got a lot going on...or so it seems that way...i'm so ready to just chill! 6 weeks til I get to go see WICKED in birmingham! :) which means 8 weeks until UTAH! :) i'm so excited. the next couple months are gonna have a lot of things going on for them. I have a feeling I'm gonna be really busy....but thats okay...busy is better than bored. :)

The thing I've been working hardest on is what i eat.  I've had so much temptation, and cravings and killer sweet tooth. lol. and I've been trying so hard to watch it, and everything....it just gets really hard sometimes.

sorry i dont really have much to talk about this morning.  hope you all have a great saturday!

-beth

No comments:

Post a Comment