Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lots of Thoughts

So today...it was really hard getting up...probably because it was so hard to sleep last night. I was tossing and turning and it was horrible. I've just got a lot on my mind. Some of it had to do with Daniel and the Air Force...some of it had to do with work...but i just couldn't quiet my mind...so i woke up this morning with a stomach ache and exhausted as anything. Once again, my faithful husband pushed me out of bed and said "go to the gym." He couldn't go this morning because he had to be at his parents to help them at their piece of land down near smith lake. So once again, I went alone. It went well, I guess. did the usual--30 minutes on the elliptical...then did 25 crunches on a stability ball without any extra weight...then did 25 with 2-2lb dumbells. i'll be feeling that later. lol.

on a plus side--down to 253.4. thats a total of 5.2lbs lost in a little over a week. :) (i started last Monday, so a week and 2 days.) Not too shabby. :) I can't wait to be under 250...I haven't been under 250 since my junior year of high school. Ever since then i've been bouncing between 250 and 265. The heaviest i've ever been was probably 265 or 266. soooo yeah... Feeling slightly more motivated now that I'm getting closer to 250. :)

One thing I'm having a hard time with is because I have shrunk how much I eat, my blood sugar dips and i start feeling shaky and stuff...which is no fun. especially when i'm at work. I guess thats just gonna keep happening until my body gets used to it. At work, we aren't allowed to eat our own food in the classroom...but we are allowed to eat the children's food if theres any extra...I've been taking in so many extra calories thanks to that..I am gonna talk to my boss today and see if we can figure something out...because if I want to lose weight, I can't keep eating their calorie-laden food. Its fine when they have broccoli or fruit, but not when they have pizza/tacos/spaghetti, ect. I know you'll say "just don't eat it then." However true that may be, I've tried. By 1130 (their lunch time), my breakfast has worn off and I am shaking and so hungry. I don't need to pass out on my kids, soooo i eat...and I don't eat a lot of it either...i get small spoons of it. idk

Anyways. Idk...like I said...gonna talk to my boss today to see if it is possible for me to step out of the room and eat a granola bar or something once the kids are sitting down for lunch. I think that would help me out considerably. After all, it never hurts to ask...whats the worst they can say? No?

we'll see how that goes. only 8 more lbs before I take my first "progress pic" (i know i said every 10lbs, but my first pic was at 255, so I'm gonna take my next one at 245). I know there wont be much different...though people are saying that my face has slimmed out a bit... :)

thats good news!

:)
adios


No comments:

Post a Comment