Monday, April 2, 2012

11 Days....11 days....

So...i think i mentioned something called the "11-day diet" on here before...so..i totally started it yesterday and let me tell you--purging my body of the toxins that i call my favorite drink--makes for a not so happy beth. I have been feeling obnoxiously sick...but i know its just cuz lately i got REALLY bad about coke. I love it. Drank it with EVERYTHING. drank it just to drink it. drank it instead of water...ect ect...so...my body is like "WTFFFFF?!!???" lol. but its good for me...i'm technically supposed to only drink water, unsweetened tea, diet drinks, and coffee...but i keep my cran-apple juice anyways because it is going to help my kidneys after all the daggum coke. LOL but anyways

yesterday was day1... and i did pretty well...minus getting popcorn at the movie... -.- *facepalm* i know...stupid stupid stupid...but whatever, can't really go back now, can we? lol. daniel took me to see the Hunger Games FINALLY. lol. it was very good. i think the only thing i was mad that they changed was the whole thing with the mockingjay pin...but other than that--it was really good. but...well yeah...back to the 11-day. :)

its all about calorie shifting from day to day...yesterday was day 1 and we kinda went by a menu, but you know...just using it as a guide...you eat four meals a day.....today was FRUIT DAY. all you eat all day for every meal is fruit. except one meal which you can have a deli sandwich. This the first really rough day on it. I can never do it exactly like this. Like, for instance...for breakfast i had BelVita things, a banana, some grapes, and coffee. For lunch i had my sandwich and some grapes. i just had a bowl of cheerios because i was feeling ill and didn't think my body could handle just fruit...and in about an hour, i'll have some peaches. keeps me from getting sick. but tomorrow i get to eat normal food (sorta), so yea. the reason why i say this is the FIRST really rough day is because there is another day where all you can have is veggies. lol. thats the second hardest day. lol. but yeah...

i enjoy doing the diet, and you see results--especially when you workout on top of it. My dad doesn't do any kind of workout or exercise aside from going to his job...and he has lost like...50lbs on it before. The only reason i'm doing it right now is to kind of kick-start my dieting and get myself a little more disciplined. I need to shrink my stomach and just i guess just get used to not eating junk again. I was doing SO WELL there for a little while--then "shit hit the fan" and well...you know how that goes. ended up working my butt off so much that i never had time to really deal with it and reverted back to fast food--and let me tell you---eating out and drinking coke are two of the hardest habits to break. oh and sugar...but....i'm not giving sugar up...i'm just eating less. one dark chocolate square a day...or a small scoop of frozen yogurt with fat free/sugar free whipped cream...just enough to quench that hunger for sugar. lol.

but anyways...the hubby just got home from his walk...and we're gonna watch Game of Thrones (good series btw...and the books are even better!!! go read them!)

ohhh  and everyone should be very VERY proud of my husband. He has lost almost 60lbs! (he started at 225 back in July, and now he's at 166.8!!!!) He goes back to the USAF recruiter next Tuesday!! Hopefully this time they'll actually enlist him and get this ball moving!

peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment