Thursday, April 5, 2012

Getting Past Tired

Ohhh boy. So. today is a  crazy one.  I have been working at Trinity (as you all know....) so my body is still getting used to that full-time schedule again. not only that, the kids have been acting out because i guess I'm still "new"....soooo i've been all over the place...then on tuesday night, I decided it would be a FANTASTIC idea to go to the gym. well. yeah it was great, but let me tell you, i was WORN OUT all day on Wednesday. It was all i could do to be up with the kids dancing and playing. Needless to say, I did not go to the gym yesterday...and i'm kinda regretting it because i know i probably wont go tonight because we have a staff meeting after work and i have no idea how long it will last and i dont like going to the gym past 630 because then i don't sleep very well. 

but anyways. today we're supposed to have storms, and the kids are supposed to have an easter egg hunt--how thats going to work? I have no idea. i guess we'll wing it. 

I want your input--how do you guys get past all this tired? Is there something i can take? (B12, ect?)  to help me have energy? or is it just my body getting used to all this new stuff with my schedules?

i thought i was doing good..... well i know i'm doing good...but i feel the need to go to the gym more than 2 days a week. :(

Oh..btw...my weight as of this morning is 255.4....starting weight--258.8. That means I have lost 3.4 lbs this week. i've heard the first 10 are mainly water and stuff when you're this overweight....so..i assumed they'd be easy to get off. :)

anyways. gotta get ready for work. adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment