Monday, April 16, 2012

Early Morning

I dont know if I'll ever get used to getting up early...surely eventually. lol. But today, Daniel and I started our "get up at 445a and be at gym by 515a" regimen. However, since he is ill with whatever I got sick with last week, I went by myself. It was easier as the morning progressed. Getting out of bed was the worst. LOL. I rolled over and was like "if you can't go, i'll just wait until you can" but, like a good husband, he shoved me out of bed and said "you'll thank me later."

so i got up and went to the gym. I did 30 minutes on the ArcTrainer, did 2 sets of 10 on a chest press, and stretched. :) it felt good, but i bet i'm gonna be exhausted when i get off today. we'll see. We plan on doing the 5a thing 3 times a week....so i'll also try to post three times a week. just to keep ya'll updated.

on a plus side--I think things are going to be different this time. I was able to look and see if i lost 2lbs a week, where that would put me in a year. That will put me almost at my goal. It really got me excited because that means only a year or a year and a half before Daniel and I start trying to have kids! LOL thats not the only reason--another reason is next summer i could be in a bikini!!!!! for the first time ever. omg you have no idea how much that excites me. I know its easy at first to lose, and gets harder as you go, but by the time it gets harder, I'll be able to work harder on it.

When I think about what I will look like skinny, I can't picture it. I've been fat all my life. so i'm excited to see what the "new me" will look like.  hoping my hair will grow long too. Another good thing is that if i start now, when daniel goes to basic, I'll be able to work extra hard so he can see a difference. I mean, he'll be gone for 8 weeks. :)

but anyways. i'm gonna try to do green tea on the mornings i go to the gym....instead of coffee....to boost my metabolism a little more. :) we'll see how that goes. well, i hope you all have a wonderful day (despite the eminent rain).

adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment