Monday, April 23, 2012

Strong Coffee

This morning I needed some STRONG coffee. I'm tired. I don't know why, i got plenty of sleep. oh well. So today its been a week since I started for reals, and I have lost about 4lbs. not too shabby. Probably would have lost more had my brother not come home! lol but i'm glad he did. I've missed him.

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 50 crunches on a balance ball. I feel good. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow...but as i've heard before, "You can be sore tomorrow or you can be sorry tomorrow--you choose." I choose to be sore. because that means I'm working my body. Hoping to hit my first 10lb mark by next Monday. That means i need to lose 6lbs. If I do not make it by monday, I at least think i can make it by the end of next week. That would make me ecstatic! :) I've got a lot going on this week, which means less time to be at home hungry and snacky. lol.

i didn't lose as much as i had hoped to lose this week, but i didn't work very hard this weekend....so, it all evens out. I am planning on working even harder this week. I would write a longer entry today, but I dont really have much to say other than what I already have.

I'm feeling motivated this morning, and I'm just praying I can keep up that motivation throughout the week.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment