Monday, March 26, 2012

belVita...yum!

soooo today is a new day. I start my new job for reals (i kinda started last week...just for training a couple of the days)....I am excited. My new set schedule will be 830-530 Monday through Friday. I am sooo glad that I have a SET SCHEDULE. it makes life easier for me. my body can get used to going to bed and waking up around the same times every day...I can start implementing gym time after work. all that fun stuff. :) I'm gonna be a much happier Beth.

Anyways, I made a discovery while in Utah with my sister. belVita breakfast cookies. holy cow!!! these things rock! 5 packs to a box, 4 cookies to a pack. They taste delicious, are made with whole grains and oats (i think), they only have 230 calories, B vitamins, protein, fiber, low in sodium, potassium...ect...they're kinda high in carbs...but what do you expect with a food like this? LOL. But I love them! and not only do they taste good, they KEEP ME SATISFIED. which is a hard feat....so i applaud them for that. I usually have them with a cup of coffee and a banana...and sometimes some yogurt.  it depends on my mood. but these keep me satisfied....and SlimFast doesn't. Thank you, Nabisco, for creating something that is a meal replacement and actually works! LOL

But i highly suggest these! They are fantastic! :) I weighed myself this morning so i can get an idea as to just how much i can loose in a week. i'll weigh in again on saturday. I'm plannin on watchin my portions, more water (i've gotten really lax on that as of late),  and just overall moving around more...which, with my new job, that will be easy peasey! I mean, my whole job is centered around 3 year olds...so naturally, that goes to give you an idea as to how active i'll be at work. lol. If you have a 3 year old, or know one--you understand that! haha.

but anyways. I gotta go finish getting ready. I just wanted to brag on my belVita....and thank my sis, Maegan, for introducing these to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment