Wednesday, May 2, 2012

In the Groove

Sooo... okay. life was crazy.....and let me tell you--it was SOOO hard to get back in the groove this morning... let me start from the beginning.

So, last week we found out that my grandfather had to have major heart surgery again (he had it about this time last year).... That was on wednesday. On Thursday, Daniel and I left for Bham to be with my grandmother and family for the surgery which we thought was going to be thursday or friday. When we got down there, they told us that they were waiting until Monday. So Daniel and I just stayed down there all weekend...that wasn't particularly good for my diet. We ate horribly, and didn't get to the gym (obviously). Luckily, I only gained 1 pound which is crazy...cuz.... i know i ate awfully. lol.

Anyways....this morning we started back to the gym at 5a. It was SOOO extremely hard to get up. My eyes felt all heavy and all that junk and i just felt gross...which may be the result of my mom and I eating dinner so late. most likely. but I am going to be so sore tomorrow. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 50 crunches on the stability ball with 2-2lb weights. UPPING THE ANTE. heck yea. lol. and Daniel and I are going to start doing a 1-2mi circuit on Tuesdays and Thursdays so that I'm doing something every day at least. that will help. :)

Its gonna be a short one today cuz I forgot to post one this morning and I only had a few minutes on lunch! i'll type a more in-depth post on friday. :)

adios. tips, tricks, anything is highly welcomed. you guys never post on my blogs anymore. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment