Monday, May 14, 2012

The Exhaustion Workout

So today I probably made a huge mistake by going to the gym. Don't get me wrong, i'm glad i went...but its gonna set me up for one hell of a day at work, especially with Myra still being gone. The reasons I think i made a mistake by going you ask?
1) I got maybe an hour and a half of sleep last night.
2) I'm still sick, and felt awful when i got up.
3) I was sore as anything from my run yesterday.

I really hope i didn't hurt myself today. my foot started killing me about halfway through my cardio...but i pushed through it. I feel awful though. like usually after my workouts, i feel awesome...but i just feel like crap today. I guess its because my body is exhausted and I just made it more tired.

All you fitness gurus out there, what do you do to get past stuff like this? I didn't want to take a rest day because I missed last Thursday and Friday and I knew i would hate myself if i didn't go...but now i feel terrible...what do you guys do to get past this kind of thing? its awful. :(  I'm going to be miserable all day today. chances of me sleeping on my lunch break instead of eating? 95%. lol. I think i'll take some excedrin back and body and some B12.

maybe that will help...i hope.

I'm sorry today is more of a "rambling" post. I'm kinda out of it. idk. just ready for it to be 8p so i can go back to bed...and hopefully sleep tonight. lol. tomorrow is a rest day...and i'm gonna need that because not only do i have work from 830-530, i have a class from 630-830. -.- remind me why i do this to myself? granted its not like i wanted to do the class. i have to for work. which is lame. they should have classes on the weekends or something so we don't have to go after dealing with crazy children all day. when we are tired. and aren't going to pay attention at all. bleh.

anyways. i guess i need to get ready for work. sorry not much to post about this morning. not really in the mood to type. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment