Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Excuses

everyone makes excuses--whether it be for what they eat, how they act, what they look like, ect.... sooo its just natural to come up with my own...even though i know its dumb.

I've had a lot going on, and life's been crazy, and works been crap.....those are my general excuses. this weekend? craaazzyyy...luckily I haven't gained anything...still sitting right where i've been. I've had a couple of lightbulbs flash on at work during naptime (apparently when the lights go out, my brain turns on....) and i think these ideas are really gonna help me.

The hardest thing for me right now is the "on the go" lifestyle. I feel like i'm always going going going and never stopping. I mean, my weekends are usually chill, but those are the only days...by the time i get home from work during the week, I'm plum exhausted. just ready to eat dinner and go to bed.

One thing you guys will be glad to hear--i'm done with slimfast. I've read so many things about just how bad they are for you, so i'm done. I've turned to healthier options and more filling options. My parents and I are going to come up with a "plan" so to say for dinners. we're each going to cook 2 meals/week. that only leaves 1 day without anyone cooking....if one of us feels like it, we can...if we dont, we can do something small...or lauren said she would even want to cook depending on what her work schedule would be. This would help cut back on the "i have no clue whats for dinner..." on the fly kind of eating...which never ends well.

I know i've made a lot of excuses. I'm gracious to the few of you who have called me out on it too. I need that. (just as long as its done privately not publicly).... I'm motivated to lose the weight-especially after watching this TLC show called "Obese and Expecting"....i DO NOT want to go there. -.-  I want to be healthy when I get pregnant. I dont want to worry about GD or Preeclampsia or any of that mess.  My problem is not the "lack of motivation"...its the focus. I lose focus when "life comes at me fast". And it takes me forever to gain that focus back. but this time i got the focus back a little faster and I owe it all to God. I've been praying and Daniel has been praying for me too... This isn't easy, and I need His help.

I'm hoping that everything will start to chill out soon so working out and all this stuff will start getting easier. lol. I know it wont be completely easy...but it will get easiER. lol.

anyways. thats just my little excerpt for tonight. i just wanted to let ya'll know whats on my mind and how i feel right now.

I am going to call the gym tomorrow and try to see if i can get a "personalized plan" for working out since i never did that when i had my little consultation. Maybe they can get me something that will work better than 45 minutes on the elliptical. I keep reading that you need variation in your workouts...and while doing the hour and a half on the elliptical every day that worked for Daniel, that wont work for me. 1) i'm a woman. 2) i'm heavier than him.

so...we'll see how that goes.

thanks for all your support!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment