Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Almost there...just a little bit further....

The title of this post kinda goes towards everything...When I'm pushing myself at the gym or outside, with Daniel's Air Force stuff, with work... WITH THE SCALE. :D

I weighed in this morning at 251.0!!! Thats a total of 7.6lbs! I am ALMOST to the 10lb mark and that makes me extremely happy!!! This will be the first time I have been under 250 since before Daniel and I were dating!! (for those of you who don't know, Daniel and I started dating October of 2008...sooo...4 years...) and i was probably that weight for a while before then...i didn't weigh myself much at all...i could probably find out from my dr (he was the only one who ever weighed me back then). I'm so excited! Then it will only be another 20lbs til I'm to my freshman year of high school weight....and then it all goes down from there! ALSO i do not believe I have been under 200 since 6th grade? i think thats about when i stopped growing...but I'm pretty sure i was over 200 back then. I dont remember. I know I never weighed myself back then. (again, my dr probably knows. lol)

Today was a fun day...(if you could call it that). I am still fighting all this sinus crap which really makes it hard to focus when working out...or just plain working. I have been miserable at work the past few days. yuck! But anyways. This morning, it was super hard to get up for the gym...but we got up, i ate a granola bar, and we went. I did my usual 30min on the elliptical, 60 crunches on the balance ball, standing leg lifts, and some random arm stuff with the 2lb weights. just trying to tone as i go. Daniel commented that I don't really have anything to be worried about in the ways of excess skin because of all the stretching and toning stuff i do. I seriously stretch all the time. I have weak ankles. weak wrists. weak knees. because i'm fat. I have to stretch. all the time. I do the ones from ballet....even use the bar! lol its funny how much dance stuff i remember seeing as i haven't set foot in a dance studio since i was like..10. but i loved it, and i guess thats why i retained it.

So after all that at the gym this morning, we came home, i ended up getting that special monthly visit (gee thanks, really appreciate it, AF!), a camel cricket was waiting for me in the shower, and then i went to work.  came home on lunch and ate taco bell (i know i know, tsk tsk, so sue me) went back to work, and then after a 9 hour day at work, came home and chilled...then daniel and i went for a 3mi jalk. (jog+walk) We did it in about 50min...which isn't bad for a fatty like myself. thats about 3.6mph on average. Needless to say, I'm SOOO ready for bed. lol. which is actually where I'm blogging from tonight. Not my usual computer desk or couch but my nice big comfy bed. with my cats. (Sadly, their grandma isn't home tonight, so they have no one else to bother but their very own mommy...lol) Oreo about scared me to death because she pushed the door open and i didn't hear it and then POP there was a cat on my lap. i was like "uhm..do you want me dead, kitty? cuz then who would feed you?" lol she just looked at me and laid down. -.- doofus.

*sigh* Anyways. I just wanted to share my VICTORY with you. I'm excited. and ready. and motivated. and AHHHHH. Just ready. I know it takes time. I look forward to this journey though. Even though I know there will be trials and tribulations along the way, I really do look forward to it. It helps when you have someone so loving and supportive of you...My husband has been the best motivator I have ever had. I love him so much. And my family has helped too. I'm so grateful that God has given me all these wonderful people to keep me going! That means you, Lori, Cindy, Mimi, Papaw, Mrs. Sandy, Ashley, and all my other wonderful friends. I couldn't do this without you. Ya'll are amazing.

Love ya'll! Will hopefully post again on Friday!

-Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment