Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Soup and Crackers

Okay guys...today...today is not a day i'd like to blog about. mainly because I had to cancel my assessment. i woke up this morning sick, and have been fighting some sort of stomach bug or food poisoning or something...I know this stuff happens...but it just gets me so mad. It always tends to happen when I have to work and when I'm trying to get things done. There are a million things I have to do before Saturday, and I have to work the next 3 days. Granted, its not all day....but, like...for example--tomorrow I work 5a-11a....if my stomach is better and i think i can tolerate jarring my body for an hour, then I'll go to the gym....get out of there about 1230 or 1...which would have meant that I've been going non-stop since 3a. by the time i get home from that, i'm going to be exhausted...and guess what I get to do? Clean. Thursday I work 11a-4:45...so barely any time there...and Friday I work 11a-5:15...then have a nail appt at 530...then most likely babysitting Daniel's cousin... This weekend is gonna be busy as crap. We've got Daniel's family christmas stuff on Saturday intermingled with a wedding for a friend. Sunday its stuff with my family. Monday is my anniversary. Tues-Wed I work 4a-11a. Thursday I work 11-6. Friday is the killer thou--I work 6a-10a, then 830p-1230a...and saturday--christmas eve--i work 11:30-6:30. I'm not complaining about the hours at all, I need them desperately. I just wanted to show you guys how busy the next couple weeks are....
 Needless to say, I'm gonna have to have a hell of a lot of motivation to get me to the gym over the next few days...It'll be easy to say "oh, well...I'll go after work" and then after work say "oh...I'll go tomorrow morning"....well...I know for one thing--I'm gonna be skipping the gym on Saturday...and I"ve already skipped today. I guess this is just one of those blogs where I rant and yell and cry and ugh. Lemme just say...today has not been good. All I've been able to stomach is sprite, some mini saltines (like...4), and a little bit of soup. I tried toast this morning, no luck. Tried a luna bar at work...again, no luck...made me feel worse. getting sick is never fun. But i guess since my caloric intake was so low, that made up for me being curled up in the fetal position on the couch for most of the day.
 On the plus size (side), I have started watching Drop Dead Diva...and it gave me a little bit of laughter in this  crazy day. Its a really good show. Wishing I was caught up on Glee so I could watch the new one. sad day. but anyways. so my point for today's blog is to let everyone know that while there are good days, like yesterday, there are also those days that are terrible...complete opposite. yen and yang. and let me just say this:


You know what bad day?? Forget you! Forget you and this nasty bug you brought with you. Go back to the depths of Hell and never return. You are no help to me or anyone else you try to ruin. Adios. Oh, and Satan? You can have your discouragement back. I dont need it. thanks for nothing!


peace out and the best of luck to any of those out there who are sick as well. no fun.

1 comment: