Thursday, December 15, 2011

Motivation

Okay Guys, I didn't post yesterday...but I was still sick. I dont know what I ended up picking up, but whatever it was--it was nasty. I'm just now starting to feel a little better. My stomach still doesn't feel too great, but its getting better.  On a plus side, I weighed myself this morning and I am at 252.2. :) Thats what happens when your sick as a dog and can't really tolerate any food for two days. Hoping it will stay down....I know the only way it will stay down is if i get back to the gym...with my being sick, I haven't gone the past two days. My plan is to go when I get off work...I like sitting in the hot tub after work. it makes my feet hurt less. now tomorrow...i'll have to go before work probably. cuz i'm getting my nails done after work. So Idk, we'll figure it out...working a weird shift makes going to the gym difficult. lol.
  But anyways, so...I'm gonna try really hard to go to the gym today. Pray that my stomach will chill out and I have the strength to go to the gym tonight and tomorrow morning. I need as much help as I can get. but anyways. sorry for such a short post today--but since I've been sick, theres really nothing to rant or rave about. lol. wish me luck.

-beth

No comments:

Post a Comment