Monday, December 12, 2011

Looney for LUNA

Okay. So. I have been having a REALLY good day today. I know its technically only day 2, but come on, I'm super psyched! I got off really late last night, so I'm just proud of myself for not sleeping til noon and what not. I got up at 8a, drank my coffee, ate my cheerios, ect--watched my favorite weekday morning news--The Today Show....and by 9:30 i was like "I'm bored...gym time!" So i got ready and left. Went to the gym, did the ArcTrainer for 20 minutes! Thats 10 more minutes than I did the last (and first) time I did it. I was proud of myself for that accomplishment! I dont feel as bad either....i chock that up to the cheerios! lol jk. anywayss...so when I got done with that, I needed some refreshment...I stupidly left my water bottle at home, so after getting gas in my car, I went into publix. thank GOD i did!
 I introduced myself to LUNA bars today. I had the PB cookie one and omg. best. nutrition. bar. EVER. its got folic acid, calcium, iron, ect....its a nutrition bar meant specifically for women! I can't wait to try the chocolate chunk one! Three cheers for nutritional items that mock the sugary treats I love so much! lol. They have a smores one that my sister says are really good...can't wait to get my hands on those! I also found my FAVORITE slim fast...the Cappachino Delight...they had stopped making them for a while...and now i found them, I'm SUPER stoked. :)
  I also got a fruit bowl, and my new favorite greek yogurt....i think its made by Fage. I get the ones with the fruit stir ins...the Strawberry Goji and Blueberry Acai are really good...I'm super looking forward to trying the Mango Guanabana or something like that...and Cherry Pomegranate. :)  but anyways. Like I said at the beginning--its been an awesome day so far. I'm totally looking forward to the journey ahead of me. Its gonna be a rough climb to the top of this mountain...but I'm gonna get there. No matter how much blood, sweat, and tears come out of this--I will press on. I will get through this; however, I wont be doing it alone. I have my amazing husband, my loving family, and all you guys out there. I'm planning on getting my full stats...inches, body fat, blood pressure, ect tested sometime this week or next...so once I get all that done, I'll post the stats...and once I get down about 40lbs, I'll test again and see just how much of a difference it is!
Anyways. tips, recipes, anything (except negativity) is greatly appreciated!!!
-Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment