Monday, September 3, 2012

Sometimes Seeing Is Believing

If you were ever like me, you know what i'm talking about. You sit on your ass on the couch and watch TV. An infomercial comes on and you see "how much weight you can lose" or "how to get a six-pack" ect ect...and you're like "oooh  i want that, it will help..." then as you get older you notice that some of the pictures...well they look off...and you start to think that that is just a gimmick. another thing USA wants to do  to get more money.

Well, I used to think that about Insanity. I was like "that will never work." or "hah. that totally looks fake!" ect ect. BUT after doing one week? I already see a difference and feel a difference. I know its not a hype. IT WORKS...especially if you eat right and push yourself without hurting yourself.

In one week I've noticed my endurance has gotten better, I want to push myself that extra set, ect. I've also noticed that clothes are starting to fit me better. I have this one pair of jean capris that I wear to work all the time..and usually after I wash them they are SUPER tight on me. Well, i put those suckers on right out of the dryer on saturday and they fit perfectly, in fact they were kinda loose. So i was curious. I measured my waist, hips, and chest just to see....at first I couldn't believe what i was seeing. I had lost 1.5" off my waist, 1.25" off my chest, and 0.5" off my hips. O.O i was like "WHAT?!?! is that even possible?!" apparently it is. I also weighed myself and I'm down 3lbs since last Sunday. I'm not gonna say an official weight until this coming sunday when I do my fit test again...same thing with the measurements. I just wanted to see because, like i said, my clothes were fitting better and it was weird!

Something I have noticed the past two days I've been off and done Insanity is that if i eat a meal the night before that is bad for you (junk food Saturday night, Chili's last night) i have INSANE heartburn during my workout. Thats always lovely. I was like 'seriously? come on!!!" lol but other than that, its been good.  Not really looking forward to tomorrow. its Plyometrics and I am already learning to hate Plyo and its only day 2 of week 2. (day 9).

But anyways I just thought I'd share my success so far. Its crazy! I'll post my results side by side next Sunday. :)

see ya'll later! have a safe Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment