Thursday, September 6, 2012

True Colors

You wanna know something I've always wanted to do? Run.

I've always "hated it."  But what a lot of people don't know is that I used to be and still am the person that, even though I say I hate it, I secretly long to be able to do it.  As you have all seen, I've been attempting to get in shape through insanity (which will work, if i can stick with it. 12 days down, 51 to go). Well I've seen a lot of my friends running this 5k and that...and well i want to be one of those.

Well theres this website, Skinny Ms., that is having a contest. They are giving away 4 tickets to any color run in the US and by golly, i'm going for it. I think this particular 5k would be fun and would keep me going because who doesn't want to get covered from head to toe in a rainbow? LOL Plus, theres a few locations that aren't far from home, so we wouldn't have to fork over a bunch of cash for lodging/gas/ect. Heres the link to the contest for those of you who are also interested in entering. http://skinnyms.com/contest.  

Even if I don't win the four pack of tickets, I could still win some great prizes from Skinny Ms like a cookbook (i could always use more recipes!), and a 12 week program that i could do in between Insanity rounds! :)

If you haven't like Skinny Ms on facebook, you need to, btw. They always post fantastic recipes and tips. I've tried a few of them. :)


But anyways, thats about all I have for today. Just got done with Day 12 of Insanity and I'm BEAT. now if I can just go get my shower and head to work.

have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment