Monday, June 4, 2012

A Weight Has Been Lifted

Seriously. Several weights have been lifted tonight. LOL. sorry corny, i know. but anyways. first round of resistance training happened about 30 minutes ago and i am going to be soreeee tomorrow! lol. i never knew just how week my upper body was until today. ouch. my left arm? yeah...muscles NON EXISTENT. after 2 reps i was already shaking. lol

But anyways. I think this will really help me. I feel awesome. The meal plans for the week are also helping. We were able to buy all the groceries we needed on Friday night (which i mentioned in my last post) and it helped me plan my lunches and breakfasts accordingly. today i really haven't eaten that much. :) My dinner is going to be a PB & Banana sandwich even though my mommy cooked amazing chili sauce pork chops and rice.... i'll be eating that for lunch tomorrow. I just didn't want that much food on my belly right after working out...i probably wont eat for another 30 minutes or so anyways...just cuz i have to let my body chill after working out before i eat anything.

Tomorrow's gym plan is to swim for about 30-45 minutes if possible. shouldn't be an issue. but...i don't know how sore i'm gonna be...may turn out to be just an elliptical day if i'm awfully sore.... lol. I am glad i am going right after work. I had more energy at work today...and well, yeah, it helps.  It also helps when you don't run out of water halfway through your workout. -.- that was irritating. i got home and was like "WAAATTTEEEERRRRR!!!" i've already had almost a whole water bottle. i've been home for about 10 minutes.


I wanted to post tonight...i had so much to talk about...but really all i want to do right now is go shower. lol. OHHH and after all that crap i've eaten the past couple weeks, I'm back under 250. weighed in at 249.6 today. hopefully i'll be down to 245-246 by next Monday...I think its do-able. I just gotta work really hard. :)

here's my week's outlook:

Today--Resistance Training with 10minute warm up on elliptical
Tomorrow-Swim for 30-45 OR Elliptical for 45
Wednesday-Rest Day
Thursday--YOGALATES!! fantastic.
Friday--Resistance Training with 10minute warm up on elliptical
Saturday--Elliptical for 45 minutes; Swimming for 20

huzzah. maybe i'll see results now that i have EVERY MOMENT OF MY LIFE PLANNED. lol


OHHHH speaking of that. Daniel goes to the MEPS in Nashville on Monday. HURRAY!!!  finally, the ball gets rolling! after that we'll know when basic is.

alright stop. its showertime.

gosh. there goes corny me again. lol

have a good night and a great week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment