Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh the smell of victory!

First goal? Accomplished. -10lbs exactly this morning. Been going slow, but  i guess thats a good thing. :) I have gone from 258.6 to 248.6.

This is a sweet victory for me. It shows that I'm doing something right...oh and I havent been under 250 since Daniel and I got married 3 years ago.

Next goal? under 240. haven't seen that number since I was in high school. It will be a fantastic breakthrough! Anyways. I'm really enjoying this cooking schedule (if my parent's wont mess it up!!! they're wanting to change stuff around already and i'm like NO. i have my week planned....lol) But the schedule is really helping. I've also increased my FRESH FRUIT intake. its fantastic. why didn't i buy fresh fruit before????? i love it! Like just this morning i had a bowl of multi-grain cheerios (ohh and i've found that baby bowls are the perfect size to fit one cup ((one serving)) and make it look like its 2 or 3...lol! so it tricks your brain!) but anyways, i had the cheerios and then i had a "fruit salad" where i mixed 3 strawberries sliced up, 10 blueberries, and 1 banana. it was fantastic. I love fruit! i'll probably have grapes with my lunch. but it made me feel fanastic to know that what i'm doing is working. I can't wait to go to the doctor next (will probably be in about 3 months because i'll need a refill on my birth control anyways)...he'll be like "WHOA! good job!" and i'll be like "yeah, it was nothing!" lol. nah i'm just kidding. but seriously...everytime i go in there he CHIDES me about my weight. now i'm actually doing something about it. (Granted i've been going to this doctor since I was like....5....so.....i guess he has a reason to chide me)

but anyways. i couldn't wait to tell you guys! i had to post! but yeah...today is a rest day from working out, and it is much needed. my cats kept us up last night and i'm sore! I did 45 minutes in the pool last night. i did about 28 minutes of  freestyle and about 17 of just "general swimming" which is what i term my "cool down" laps as. just because its not technically the backstroke, i'm really just laying on my back and gently kicking myself down to one end and back. lol. or "derping" as daniel would call it.

*yawn* anyways. I'm off, gotta finish getting ready for work. thank you guys for believing in me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment