Friday, February 3, 2012

Busy Busy Bee

okay. so. i've been...as you would say...very busy the last week. Its been ridiculous!!! I've been back and forth and trying to do what i can and its just been hard to do anything but sleep when i get home. Needless to say, I haven't been very good about going to the gym this week. I haven't been once. -.- However, Daniel and I did take a 3.4 mi walk on Tuesday. It was my only off day. Monday I took off from the gym thinking i'd have time to go the rest of the week--i was wrong. I have been going from Kohl's to Latham (subbing) and today i'm going from Latham to Kohl's. Daniel and I are gonna go today when i get done at Latham, so thats good. and I'm gonna try to go tomorrow as well. I need to go tomorrow. I haven't been bad with my eating, per say, but I haven't been great either. the past two days two of my meals were cereal. then last night i had red robin and wednesday night we had taco hell. because i dont have groceries to cook. 
Something i have an issue with is planning my meals. I dont know what to cook. All the things i want to cook (spaghetti, burgers, fettuccine alfredo, ect) are all NOT healthy. its irritating. because aside from those, i have no idea what to cook. I just did grilled chicken, but i feel weird doing that for every meal. idk. i need ideas...recipes...ect. Daniel is so close to his goal...he only has 8lbs left, so i dont want to tempt him...once he gets his down, and gets in...then i will be able to chill out and start really focusing on my weight. I mean I'm focused now. I know i need to get mine down. I just...i feel like i need a personal trainer. I feel like i need to go on the Biggest Loser so that they can get me out of my home, away from temptation, and start new habits...because being here? I'm around all my old habits and temptations and i keep falling to it over and over...I'm scared. I'm scared i'm never gonna be able to do this. :(
help?

No comments:

Post a Comment