Saturday, March 2, 2013

Finally!

Yay! I have an update for you guys!  I have waited all week, and FINALLY we have some stuff figured out! Actually...we have all of it figured out, I just have to go about my business and sort through all my boxes and unpack (*sigh*) for TMO.

The movers (TMO) will be at my house here in huntsville on March 19. HOORAY! They will be packing my stuff and getting it all together! Which means--we will also be moving into OUR HOUSE (yes, i said our house! we have a house!!!) on march 20 at 4p! sooo excited! The current plan is for me to drive to Tuscaloosa on the 19 after TMO leaves, stay with my brother that night, then finish the drive to Biloxi on the 20!!! I'll get to see Daniel again in 2 weeks! only 2 weeks! So ready.

You guys have no idea how excited and ready I am! We had talked about me going down there today (its his birthday...boooo), but its Reserve weekend, so all the rooms on base are full. :(  so now i'm just waiting 2 more weeks...then i'll get to pick him up from class and we will go do our walk-through and sign our lease together! it will be so exciting! it is exciting!

So, I have 2 weeks to get everything unpacked and organized and figure out what I'm going to take in my car. lol. We told TMO that i'll have 500lbs in my car, so...... i'll try to get that as close as possible..does my weight count? if so--we're almost halfway there already! LOL jk... but... seriously. I'm so ready to just be down there. I was a little sad when he called to tell me that the movers couldn't come until the 19...but.... that  gives me 10 days with my mommy (she comes home on the 9th) and i can have 2 more weeks of my personal trainer here (if i don't get sick again--i've been sick for 3 days now and had to miss one session with her. made me sad....)...AND gives me two weeks to finish off the few groceries i had purchased myself before i get down there. (i don't want to have to worry about moving cold food...especially having to take it up to david's condo and put it all in his fridge for one night).

Thats the plan currently. :) i'll also be staying on base the night of the 20 so i can spend a little more time with Daniel and not have to worry about pulling out the air mattress. lol. at least not that night. i have no idea how long it will take for TMO to get all my stuff to me down there, but i'm hoping they'll be able to unload on the 21st. (since we're not technically moving in until 4 on the 20th)

ahhh its all so exciting! scary...but exciting. lol. I have felt like a real adult trying to take care of all this stuff...so has daniel--he's had to talk to finance and we're budgeting and saving and doing everything we can to cut costs and just making sure everythings gonna go smoothly. its weird. I don't think we've ever had to put this much thought into anything since we got married. hahaha. but it comes with being an adult!

anyways! thats really all i have for you guys today! i just wanted to let all you people out there know that I AM FINALLY MOVING! we have a house. we have tmo set up. we have talked to finance. SO READY! this also means we'll still get BAH through the 20 of this month, so we'll still get some on the paycheck that comes on the 1st. thats exciting! lol. then we lose it. but...i'd rather lose BAH and be with my husband any day! :D true story!

anyways. hope you all have a fantastic Saturday! :)

-Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment