Monday, March 11, 2013

Checklists and Coffee

The two most important things when moving or packing. period. Checklists keep you organized, coffee keeps you SANE.

Today the movers came to do what they call a "pre-move survey." it was the one guy who is basically head over my shipment. It went SO FAST. He looked at everything, logged major things and just estimates of how many cartons they needed... I was floored. He said we've made it really easy on them (which was our goal) and that the move shall be quick and painless! lol. That was GREAT news. He said all-in-all they should be here between 8-9a on the 19th (next Tuesday) and should be done by 230-3 and he was over estimating. He also set up our drop-off date for Friday the 22 (originally I was informed that we would not have our stuff dropped off to us until the 26th). So that was also good news. All-in-all I AM READY.

I have a few things i need to organize and finish up before next Tuesday, but I'm pretty much done. It feels so good to know that next week i'll be in Keesler with my husband. sorta. lol. He wont be able to come live with me until probably mid-late April--which is fine...at least I'll get to see him every weekend until he does! :)

I'm so ready. I just cannot say that enough. I miss my husband, I miss being us. we're both sooo ready for this its not even funny. I'm ready to have a house of our own. I'm ready to be ON OUR OWN. I am scared, i'm not gonna lie--i've never been away from my family...I'm not really...scared? idk i can't really think of a better word. I'm nervous i guess? Its going to be fantastic though! I know it wont be easy, but its going to be so much better than where we are right now. I just can't wait!

Short post today, just wanted to update you all! i'll try to post again before i move down there!

thanks for being awesome guys!

-Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment