Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Can Smell The Salty Ocean Air.....

hey guys! I usually don't post so quick, but i wanted to give ya'll a quick update!

I was informed last night on the phone by my amazing husband two things that are extremely exciting.

1) That he was going to go to TMO to get a pack/load date and unload dates scheduled. (the movers)

2) we could have a house on base by the end of next week. O.O


Do you know what i did? I was literally bouncing off the walls with excitement last night.  I could have a house. near my husband. in a week. HOLY COW. The only downfall is that Daniel wont be able to live with me until after at least 45 days (not that big of a deal...)...but in a couple weeks, he should be able to come to the house on the weekends to see me....and stay with me from Friday after the duty day (around 5) until about 9 on Sundays. :D

so. thrilled.  So we decided that if we have a house on base by the time TMO comes to get my stuff that the day TMO leaves my house in huntsville to head for the coast, thats where i'll be headed too. I'll have my car packed up and say GOODBYE HUNTSVILLE! and be on my way! I'll make a few stops on the way, but will be heading in the direction of my future...my husband... my love.

so ready for all these changes! gonna be difficult, but it will be well worth it in the end!

So all-in-all i've got maybe 2-3 weeks left here in huntsville (hopefully), then its adios, past! hello bright future!

nervous, excited, anxious, thrilled, overwhelmed, BUSY. forgive me if i get a bit tense over this time period... transitions have never come too easily for me, mainly because i'm a bit OCD and like everything to go as planned (lol, military will train me and get me out of that, hopefully...lol)--so i may get a bit short and snappy as it draws nearer.  i do apologize!

thanks for bearing with me over the last few months! i'm so excited! I had to share!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment