Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Never Boring

Life has been crazy...isn't it always? I got to see my sweet little nephews, Skyler and Colton, on May 18. That was the first time I've seen them in over 2 years, and the last time I saw them was literally for 15 minutes. I've missed them.
me and my sweet nephews! 
We had a really good visit, and I wish Daniel had been able to accompany me (he was on call with his shop the entire weekend. boo). I also wish my parents, little sis, and little bro could have seen them. I know they've missed them as well. But anyways. I love these kiddos. :)

The week after that, we had our friends from Keesler come up. So much fun! I have missed them so incredibly much. I didn't realize just how much I'd missed them until they got here! It had been about 9months since we had seen them last. :(  We had an incredible visit, I cooked a lot, and we just enjoyed their company. I cried when they left. Oh it hurt. I felt like I had left keesler all over again. It was so hard to pull myself out of it. I was on the verge of being depressed--and thats never a good feeling. I broke down with Daniel. I miss those 6 months we were at keesler-minus him being in tech school. Idk it was different there. Here--I feel alone. I have a couple of friends...but I just feel lonely. :\ Its harder here.

on the other hand, there are a lot of good things going for me right now. one of those being--I got a personal trainer! I had my first session this past monday. It was an eval, so thats nice. but he's only $20/session and doesn't have a contract, so if I can't afford him, then I just don't go that week--no harm no foul. Love it. He's super nice too.  I also have never had a complete stranger be so encouraging. You want to know what he told me? First off he told me he was impressed with me. Which...I was slightly taken aback at first (meaning he had preconceived notions based off my weight), but then I was proud at what my body had accomplished and I knew thats what he meant as well. Second--he told me that I was going to do amazing things. BAM. i almost cried. haha (i have been an emotional wreck this week, sooo sue me). I've never had someone that was a complete stranger tell me anything like that before. He doesn't know me, he doesn't know who I am--really. We met, he did my eval, bam done. So for him to tell me I'm going to do amazing things... just wow. I felt so happy the rest of the day and fully encouraged. God knew I needed that boost of confidence. ;)

So I'm planning on seeing him 2x/week--as we can afford it. I'd love to do his 6 month nutritional program...but we dont have an extra hundred bucks laying around--boo. i'm going to try to save up for it. :)

I've also been fighting a LOT of headaches--especially this last week. I'm assuming either because a) something is out of alignment in my back or b) i'm sleeping funny...or c) i'm clenching my teeth AND sleeping funny. all i know is I'm sick of it. haha ibuprofen, naproxen, tylenol, excedrin... i've tried it all. lol even claritin, zyrtec, and sudafed. and peppermint YLEO--which now i probably can't live without because it is amazing! lol

but anyways. I guess thats really it for today. I just needed to get some stuff off my chest. been trying to post a blog for like..2 weeks but couldn't really find the words to say. :\ i do apologize for me jumping to random subjects. lol a tad scatterbrained today. I need a vacation. *sigh*

Hope you guys are having a terrific week.

No comments:

Post a Comment